Malhotra & Assoc. Insurance Has You Covered
Need Auto Insurance in Indiana?
Since you are here, we assume you are looking for an Indiana auto insurance quote. Before you decide on your next Indiana auto insurance agency, we recommend you consider the following to ensure you find the right auto insurance policy for you.
- Consider Your Coverage – Make sure your insurance agency understands Indiana’s specific insurance requirements as well as what type of insurance coverages you are looking for, like collision or comprehensive. This is why working with a local insurance agent like Malhotra & Assoc. Insurance is so important. We have local Indiana offices in Plainfield and Richmond
- Learn Your Limits – Find an Indiana insurance agency that will take the time to understand your personal wants and needs and knows Indiana auto insurance laws when determining the coverage which is right for you.
- Determine Your Deductible – Ensure your Indiana insurance agency has the flexibility to work with all the largest auto insurance providers to find the best Indiana auto insurance coverage with a deductible you and your family can afford.
Choose a location:
Indiana Auto insurance
Frequently Asked Questions about Indiana Auto Insurance
When it comes to auto insurance in Indiana, we tend to get the same questions often.
How Often do you pay auto insurance?
How Do Auto Insurance Deductibles Work?
When you file an auto insurance claim, the deductible is the amount you will pay for the damages, before your auto insurance company will compensate for the rest.
Get Insured Today with Malhotra & Assoc. Insurance
Car insurance doesn’t have to be expensive. Malhotra & Assoc. Insurance will make sure you don’t have to break the bank to pay for crucial coverages. Working with top carriers, we will find and develop a policy that fits you, your vehicle and your wallet. Give us a call today or visit us at one of our locations!
State Requirements for Indiana Auto Insurance
According to local state laws in Indiana, if you are buying auto insurance, then your auto liability policy must include underinsured and uninsured motorist coverage, and meet with the following minimum auto insurance liability limits.
- Property Damage = $25,000 minimum
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage = $25,000 minimum
- Bodily Injury Coverage = $50,000 minimum
What is Covered by a Basic Indiana Auto Insurance Policy?
While each insurer has their own terms of coverage; in most cases, these are the typical aspects of coverage you can expect when buying auto insurance in Indiana.
This will cover loss or damage to your vehicle due to hail, fire, wind, vandalism, and more.
This gives you coverage if you have a collision with an object or vehicle. This is usually subject to a policy deductible.
Auto policies typically provide the following types of coverage:
Personal Injury Protection:
Personal Injury Protection (PIP) helps with medical expenses for you and your passengers after an accident, no matter who is at fault.
Bodily Injury Liability:
Pays, up to the limits of the policy, for injuries to other people you cause with your vehicle.
Property Damage Liability:
Pays, up to the limits of the policy, for damage to other people’s property caused by your vehicle.
Pays medical bills incurred by you and usually your passengers, up to the limits of the policy, if injured while riding in, entering or getting out of the car.
There are other coverage’s such as towing and car rental which may be available.
If you’d like to look at the options, our friendly team can tailor a quote based on your needs, and we can help you explore different pricing scenarios for auto insurance coverage in Indiana.
How Much Does Auto Insurance Cost in Indiana?
There are many factors that go into the cost of your auto insurance rates. Typically, your rates are determined by assumed risk. Those drivers who are more likely to file an insurance claim usually pay more for their auto insurance.
Factors that influence your auto insurance rates include:
- Marital Status
- Driving Experience
- And more
For example, male youths will tend to pay the highest rates for auto insurance because they’re statistically more likely to speed and drive recklessly.
Indiana Auto Insurance Discounts
If you want to save money on auto insurance in Indiana, our team can help you find the best policy, while providing affordable insurance with any relevant discounts. One of the best ways to reduce the cost of your auto insurance is to bundle your policies together.
More Frequently Asked Question about Indiana Car Insurance
How do Auto Insurance Claims Work?
Why Does Auto Insurance Increase?
don't see what you're looking for?
we can help!